Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
- Hands on case handling until resolution for assigned customer accounts
- Demonstrates ownership over cases, tickets, and technical relationship with customer, championing customer feature requests and case resolution
- Work with 3rd party Tier1 teams assigned by the customers, support the onboarding process, the knowledge transfer, and the tools setup. Help and make sure that they are at the required professional level.
- Translates customer use cases into technical terms and vice versa – able to communicate productively with engineering and product teams
- Contributes to Support team initiatives, such as custom projects, subject matter expertise, and process improvement
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position (support/IT/application engineer etc.) – A must
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills – A must
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills – A must
- Proven Technical experience in at least one of the following domains: PC operating systems (Windows, OS), Networking (TCP\IP protocols, http\https\FTP, domains, DNS), Database (SQL queries)
- Proven experience with internet technologies including: Network architecture and terminology (http\https\FTP, domains, DNS)
- Excellent English language skills - Spoken and written (including technical writing). Additional foreign language – Advantage
- Experience with using and supporting video and audio communication tools – Strongly Desired
- B.A.\B.Sc. degree - Advantage
- Additional Language is a BIG ADVANTAGE