A Dymocks' education company, Dymocks Tutoring is looking to be the market leader in tutoring services for High School students. If you'd like to be involved in a new business committed to great student outcomes and creating top-quality resources get in touch today.
At Dymocks Tutoring our aim is to be the best in the business, so we expect our team to be passionate about making a difference in their job.
You are a professional administration officer at Level 1/2 of the Miscellaneous Award. You are looking for a rewarding job that has a mix of work. This role is perfect for someone with experience in customer service and administration. You will be doing both!
Your duties will include:
- Taking customer sales calls
- Taking customer support enquiries including providing support with enrolments and access to online systems
- General administrative duties
- Basic rostering
Prior experience in administration and customer support is desirable but not essential depending on the candidate. What is most important is that you are a clear and enthusiastic communicator.
- A high level of proficiency using office productivity software is a plus
- Good written communication skills and a high degree of attention to detail
- You will have or need to obtain a current Working with Children Check or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Genuine, friendly, vibrant and welcoming personality
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Minimum ATAR result of 85+
Hours and Remuneration:
There are a number of shifts available throughout the week and weekend. Normal shift hours are :
- Monday to Friday (inclusive) - 2:00 PM to 8:30 PM (inclusive 30m unpaid break)
- Saturday and Sunday - 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
The business operates during school terms and accordingly implements a shut-down at Christmas during which leave must be taken.
The role is subject to the Miscellaneous Award 2020 and will be paid in accordance with the award rates. Generally this is $28 per hour on Weekdays, $31 per hour on Saturday and $39 per hour on Sundays.
Please note we are currently building a talent pool for roles opening up in Term 3. You may also have the opportunity to be a reserve for current shifts throughout Term 2.
At Dymocks Tutoring we have created a beautiful learning environment in our two learning hubs, located at Parramatta, Bankstown and online. We have top of the line resources and learning technology, and a space created with the comfort of our students in mind including study spaces, a common room and a kitchen as well as a modern open plan office for staff.
At Dymocks Tutoring our students are our main priority and we regularly require student feedback, making sure our services meet student demands. We take student feedback seriously and have built a model of tutoring around continuous improvement.
Right to Work in Australia:
You must have the right to work in Australia and provide evidence of this to us.
Please select "Apply Now" above and attach:
- Your Cover Letter. The Cover Letter should confirm you are able to work the hours and at the location shown.
- Your Resume
- Any transcripts. This would include university transcripts (if applicable) as well as ATAR/UAI and HSC Results (if completed in the last 10 years). You will need to submit evidence of any marks or qualifications you have.
Once you have submitted an application the process is:
- Screening of applications
- Video screening: for applications passing through the resume screening, a requirement for a recorded video introduction in which you speak for 3 minutes (max) explaining why you would like the role and why you are a perfect candidate
- For candidates that pass through the video screening, an in-person interview at Parramatta.
Jobs you might also be interested in