New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalized education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based in Melbourne, Australia. Normal working time is Monday to Friday, 9 am-5 pm.
The purpose of this role is to manage, ideate, strategize, plan, execute, grow and report on all of Crimson's social media activities aligning with supporting numerous stakeholders across the global company. In this role you will also oversee any regionalized platforms and ensure these meet our brand standards and provide best practices - you will be the social goto incurring Crimson remains the leader in the college admissions consultancy landscape.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
- Drive brand awareness of Crimson's personalized education and mentoring services and products across the world
- Develop content strategies that resonate with each platform's audience
- Work closely with global marketing teams to implement strategies that assist them in their day to day operations - eg SEO platform strategy
- Act as the leader when it comes to social trends and provide guidance as to how to effectively manage trends (what we do vs what we don't)
- Management and engagement with internal and external influencers in showcasing Crimson success
- Oversee the running of existing platforms and make recommendations as to what can be improved/added to the suite and then implement them!
- Develop, Implement & drive platform strategy, collaborating with Crimson teams to build Crimson's brand awareness
- Confidently integrate fundamentals of US/UK university applications in posts (that lead to consults booked and deals closed)
What skills and experience are required?
- 3+ years experience in marketing/content
- 3+ years in a social media role
- Experience with scheduling & social listening platforms (Sked, SproutSocial, Hootsuite etc)
- Experience using analytics to make informed marketing decisions
- Stakeholder management - you will be supporting 20+ countries in growing the Crimson community!
- Knowledge of SEO strategy preferred (to grow the right accounts!)
- Knowledge about the US/UK admissions process preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A degree in marketing, communications, or media preferred
Why work for Crimson?
- Rapidly growing, hyper-global, EdTech startup (named GVT Top150 EdTech companies)
- Join a high performing, diverse, and ambitious team
- Utilizing innovative tech to reimagine the education landscape
- Limitless growth and development opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.