What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager in our ServiceNow practice, you will be leading teams to advise, design, configure, build and deliver an industry leading and innovative product to the client.
You will be responsible for growing key clients- from business development to ongoing client delivery satisfaction. This includes liaising with Deloitte Partners, to build and extend relationships and create compelling client value propositions.
You will be the project lead responsible for -
• Coordinating with other architects, developers, program and project management about project LOE, project tasks, project progress and risks.
• Leading teams for application software development, technical oversight, design, configuration, and deployment for ServiceNow implementation.
• Authoring required documentation, briefings, models and designs including SLAs and various technical standards in support of the application(s)
• Serves as SME for Service management, and specific Servicenow platform or modules best practices, processes and applications.
About the team
Never expect a boring day in our Tech, Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of clients - from consumer goods, mining, financial services, to telecommunications. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
You will have a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Technology Operations Consulting and 4+ working on ServiceNow. In addition, you will have the following
• Demonstrated experience in leading consulting, strategy and advisory projects for clients in technology & operations
• Demonstrated experience in leading implementation project teams to deliver in a consulting environment
• ServiceNow architect experience, with Certified Implementation specialisations in specific modules, scoped applications along with strong platform technical expertise
• Experience in integration of ServiceNow in a broader technology ecosystem and the ability to lead design sessions.
• Strong understanding of the SDLC cycle with experience in an Agile environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices
• Strong stakeholder management experience at senior level
• Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences at C-suite level
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.