About the role:
Due to growth, Ecolab is seeking a Senior Field Specialist to join its EcoSure division, an industry leader in food safety and total quality assurance. Our specialists are valued food safety & QA experts, trusted by our customers in the food service, long term care, and hospitality industry. We are seeking a professional to lead by example and provide best-in-class, comprehensive on-site brand protection evaluations and dynamic auditor calibration sessions to help our customers maintain the highest standards of food safety, cleanliness, guest experience and brand protection.
What’s in it for you:
• Paid training program that includes e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customised classroom style training
• Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
• Plan and manage your schedule in an independent work environment
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Thrive in a company that can provide a long-term career path in operations, training, sales, or leadership
• Be part of a company that values a culture of safety that includes top-notch safety training and personal protective equipment
Key responsibilities will include:
• Conduct Brand Standards and Food Safety Audits and workplace health and safety evaluations at customer locations using a foundation of consulting, coaching and training to achieve guest protection and satisfaction
• Help calibrate our team of field specialists in Australia & New Zealand by conducting shadow audits and implementing calibration initiatives.
• Support Quality Assurance initiatives and help review reports and audit data
• Partner with Account Management teams and other divisions within Ecolab to solve customer challenges
• Complete a budgeted number of consultative visits each week that creates a high level of customer satisfaction
• Access and utilise key industry leading safety practices, continual, active monitoring of health inspection information and past evaluation performance to mitigate operational opportunities
• Utilise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology to ensure efficient planning as well as a tablet to perform essential job functions
• Support the growth initiatives of our company and our customers
The ability to travel, with overnight stays, is critical.
Technically, you will have:
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years food service or hospitality industry-related experience; OR completed Associate’s Degree and 4 years of food service or hospitality industry-related experience
• Experience in food safety and brand standards evaluations
• Teaching or coaching experience in a food related field
• Willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends and additional hours as business needs dictate
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
• A valid driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• No Immigration Sponsorship available
By nature, you will demonstrate:
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines
• Strong planning and organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Strong communication/people skills; both verbal and written
• Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision-making and problem-solving skills
EcoSure, an Ecolab division, provides onsite evaluation, training and consulting services to foodservice customers of all sizes and across industries, from restaurants to lodging and long-term care, to help them minimise food safety risks, ensure guest satisfaction and protect their brand. With best-in-class Food Safety & Total QA programs and a dedicated expert service team, we deliver Insight. Action. Results.SM to our customers, so they can focus on running a safe and successful business.
Life at ECOLAB:
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome.
We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the benefits you could enjoy:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Health and Well-being Subsidy of $250 per year
• Purchased Additional Annual Leave option and MY Days bonus leave program, giving employees up to 7 weeks off per year!
• Rewarding Bonus and Incentive programs
• Attractive Staff Product Discounts
• Access to the Ecolab holiday house in Lake Taupo NZ
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get social with us:
If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Jobs you might also be interested in