BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.We are looking for an AWS Engineer to join our team and be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud infrastructure of web applications; understand the core AWS services, and apply best practices regarding security and scalability. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Install, configure, and on-going management of AWS solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the development team and to customers.
-Perform system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems, and key processes
- Work with your team to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience using AWS.
- Knowledge of AWS CLI, DNS, and SQL Server management.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Basic understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!