Reward Specialistnull, null, au
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-07-30 19:16:30
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Reward and Performance Specialist on a contract based in Sydney.
Primary purpose of the role:
Provide specialist performance, remuneration and benefits advice and services for the business. Respond to broad business issues from a remuneration perspective and develop and implement Remuneration Strategies, including salary reviews, salary benchmarking, salary package and incentive recommendations, role sizing/evaluations of senior roles, incentive programs and remuneration and reward reporting. Operate as a primary point of contact and technical expert for remuneration advice in and ensure remuneration and incentives solutions provided are both customer centric in nature and meet policies and compliance requirements.
* Be the primary point of contact for hiring managers, business partners, providing advice, recommendations and solutions on a range of compensation, job design and sizing, remuneration and reward related matters.
* Implement and manage performance and remuneration related activity in accordance with remuneration and performance management strategies and frameworks, including salary reviews, performance incentives and pay adjustments.
* Project manage the performance and annual remuneration process, including the communication and education for the business.
* Consolidate, interpret and present data analysis and salary review results for the executive and HR leadership team on a performance, remuneration and incentives related items.
* Draft and assist with the preparation of papers for submission to the People and Remuneration Committee.
* Prepare remuneration content as required for inclusion in the annual report.
* Consolidate, interpret and present data analysis and salary review results for the executive and HR leadership team on a variety of performance, remuneration and incentives related items.
* Work with the contractor central and talent acquisition team to develop competitive remuneration ranges and offers for new hires for both employees and contingent workers.
* Gather, analyse, interpret and provide insights to business leaders in relation to benchmarking, market salary data and internal relatives and provision of remuneration package recommendations.
* Review salary survey data and manage the relationship with the survey provider.
* Support the Manager, Remuneration, Engagement & Performance to review and redevelop an employee recognition program across the organisation.
* Project manage the annual employee recognition event.
* Research and recommend to the Manager, Remuneration, Engagement & Performance, changes to approach or policy in relation to Reward to enhance position as an employer of choice.
* Act with discretion, observing privacy considerations, in dealing with sensitive and private employee information.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.