What will your typical day look like?
Based in Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra and reporting to the Director of Consulting Sales & Pursuits Excellence, you will work closely with the Pursuit lead Partners, Pursuit lead Directors and the extended pursuit teams to deliver responses to our clients.
• Pursuit project management - draft a proposal timeline, run daily status meetings with the proposal team, track progress against key milestones, and track and manage issues and action items
• Co-ordinate internal service providers including the legal team, Quality and Risk Management team, Strategic Bids team, the International Projects Group team and the Creative Services team
• Work with the team to ensure that we have completed all relevant internal documentation including Inter-firm Agreements, teaming agreements, NDAs, independence and conflicts check, subcontract agreements (if required) and internal governance packs
• Manage the day to day tasks and activities of the team co-ordinators in relation to team logistics, master document ownership, boilerplate proposal content creation
• Documenting lessons learned post proposal submission with the Pursuit lead Partner and lead Director
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
To be considered for this role, critical to your success will be your knowledge and experience in:
• Pursuit Management, highly regarded if you come from a pursuit background
• An understanding of professional services proposal submission processes
• Proven ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
• Strong research skills and the ability to withstand high stress levels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, Executives, Manager, Directors and subject matter experts.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.