Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
GO WHERE JOY IS IN THE JOURNEY
At Wyndham Destinations, we are vacation connoisseurs. Come join the fun of putting the world on vacation. If you enjoy working in an environment where no two days are the same, join our Marcoola Beach team as the Public Area Cleaner today!
How You’ll Shine
As the Public Area Cleaner you will be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene and comfort in all common areas.
- Cleans common areas as assigned, in accordance with Company standard to ensure cleaning of all areas is satisfactorily completed
- Maintains pantry in a clean and orderly condition ensuring that the pantry is stocked with supplies as instructed by your Supervisor.
- Clean allocated areas within allotted timeframe
- Ensure corridors and service areas are clean at all times
- Promote a clean and secure working environment
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Previous experience within a similar hotel position
- Attention to detail, accurate and thorough cleaning skills
- Familiar with resort cleaning and standards preferred
- A sound understanding of Workplace Health and Safety, including safe chemical handling
- An ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, public and school holidays.
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class.