North; RoadTek; Infrastructure Management and Delivery; Cloncurry
RoadTek are seeking a high performing and innovative Project Manager to join our team based in Cloncurry.
In the role of Project Manager you will plan and coordinate the activities of multi-functional work crews across large civil infrastructure. In the role of Project Manager, under Registered Professional Engineer of Qld (RPEQ) supervision, you will provide engineering input to design, construction and maintenance activities within the business unit. You will manage construction and/or maintenance activities within the business unit to ensure a high standard of quality, economy and safety are achieved and project outcomes are met. You will provide technical advice to subordinate staff in your areas of responsibility to ensure technical standards and efficiencies are achieved.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Project manage infrastructure projects, through the project life-cycle being responsible for the project outcomes.
• Using your technical knowledge, expertise and leadership you will coordinate all relevant activities to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, quality, cost and other project targets.
• Monitor and report on project progress against predetermined time, cost and quality targets.
• Manage the project team, materials, resources and suppliers to ensure all members are appropriately skilled and utilised, and to ensure deliverables, time and budgetary requirements are met.
• Manage project teams to resolve complex issues to improve overall project performance.
• Prepare and deliver submissions and reports relating to project issues, and identify appropriate mitigation strategies to overcome problems or obstacles related to the project/s.
Please refer to the role description for further details about this vacancy.
Applications to remain current for months
Job Ad Reference: QLD//
Closing Date: Friday JulyFurther information
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights ( ) and diversity ( ).
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.