Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic family.
Roll'd is driven by its people, fresh authentic food and customer service under an evolving framework.
Our roots are embedded deep within the Vietnamese culture where the very fabric of our existence is based on kinship. You are a brother, sister, uncle or aunty whether you are related by blood or not.
When you become part of Roll’d , you become part of our family, a link that is unbreakable.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Design & Construction Coordinator, the position of Design & Project Administrator will assist in ensuring that all projects are designed and fit out is undertaken in accordance with Roll’d brand guidelines.
Position Title: Project Administrator
Reporting to: Design & Construction Coordinator
Status: Full Time
- coordinate and facilitate project meetings with both internal and external stakeholders, including site visits
- prepare meeting notes and/or documentation required for project meeting
- raising vendor purchase requisitions in a timely manner
- follow up with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficiency of execution
- research and contact local contractors for maintenance and repair works
- directing franchisees to the correct supplier for service requests
- follow up with suppliers to ensure repair works are booked in and carried out
Key Competencies and Characteristics
Qualifications and Skills
At Roll'd we value people who are energetic, committed and have strong family values. In return, we offer ongoing training and development, great career opportunities and lots of FUN!