• Corporate & Retail Operations Manager
• High performing team | Diverse Role
• Contract Management | National Portfolio | Global Organisation
The Operations Manager will work closely with the Account Manager and their Facility Management team to be accountable and responsible for the delivery of the strategic management deliverables across our national account.
This role is based in Sydney, NSW.
• Responsible for the delivery of the Facilities Management across Corporate & Retail properties nationally
• Contract management for the soft services vendor contracts
• Provide day to day support to the operations team including the development, implementation and ongoing management of initiatives
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the key clients across Corporate & Retail departments
• Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that all financial aspects are accurate, timely and provide consistent information
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5 years in Facilities Management Industry, preferably in a senior role for a minimum period of one year.
• Extensive subcontractor procurement and management experience
• Estimating and whole of life cost optimisation experience
• Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills
• Strong demonstrated experience in management of large-scale maintenance activities
• Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible / innovative approach
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.
BGIS offers Professional Development opportunities, excellent Company Benefits, and an exceptional Employee Recognition Program.
• Flexible working arrangements
BGIS has over 7000+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
Our organisation manages more than 30,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centres and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
Further information is available at .