The Peter Warren Group is one of Australia’s largest multi-franchise automotive dealer groups. Founded in 1958, we have expanded across South West Sydney, North Shore, Regional NSW, Northern NSW and throughout South East Queensland. With some of the finest vehicle brands in the world we cover all aspects of vehicle ownership. With over 1,700 employees across NSW and QLD, we are focused on growing and developing a career path for all our employees.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and well organised individual to join our team. We are committed to delivering excellent customer service and have an expectation that our new sales consultant will continue to contribute to our success.
At Peter Warren Automotive, our Online Sales Consultants are responsible for assisting with all online and phone sales enquiries. The Sales consultant will be responsible for the first point of contact with our customer, while providing exceptional customer service and understanding our customer’s needs. Our sales prospects are received from several channels via the internet, social media, and events and via the phone. Our department works closely with our sales departments across multiple franchises and locations to assist with managing appointments.
The role will involve the following:
- Action inbound internet and phone leads within reasonable time frames
- Follow up and frequent communication with your customer where necessary
- Use of CRM systems to enter customer details and pass enquiries to respective sales departments
- Build and maintain relationships with departments across multiple franchises, locations and areas of the business
A successful candidate - You will thrive in this role if you have:
- Desire to meet objectives and reach new heights
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Experience in telesales, cold calling is preferred, not required
- Experience handling high volumes of customer enquiries and targets
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner
- Strong computer literacy is a distinct advantage
- Possess a positive attitude
- Capable of working independently but also able to work effectively within a team
- No automotive experience required, training provided
- Ability to work weekends, public holidays on a rotating roster
If you think this role is right for you, please apply today by taking the time to complete our online application.