Reporting to the Team Leader, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific one of assessments such as ADL's, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance.
What will you do day to day?
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients
- Worksite Assessments including ADL's
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Ergonomic assessments
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
What Qualifications, Skills & Experience will you have?
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- Strong aptitude for time management & goal setting
- Strong report writing abilities
What's in it for you?
- Significant Graduate Mentoring and Support
- Professional development reviewed quarterly
- Ongoing support with CPD Registration
- Competitive remuneration + bonus scheme (up to $12K per annum)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + access to pool car
- Inclusion in multidisciplinary teams - learn from different allied health disciplines
If you're a Graduate or soon to be Graduate in OT/EP/PT with an interest in Occ Rehab we'd love to hear from you.
If you want to know more about us - check out our website on