Work for a globally recognized law firm that currently employs over 6000 staff across multiple countries. Currently, they are recruiting for a Network engineer to provide expert technical knowledge in the provision and maintenance of the company's entire network. This firm is recognized for their culture of innovation and growth, with ideas such as working from home being a fixed benefit in place prior to just when COVID hit.
The Network Engineer recruited will be, providing support to the entire company's network including assisting with planning, implementing and supporting all business core systems. This role is a full-time permanent role with a salary ranging from $130-$150K depending on experience.
· Assist with the planning, implementing, and supporting of business applications and hardware
· Network administration
· Performance tuning, system backups and restores and system upgrades
· Participating in Agile and SCRUM delivery
· Adherence to standards, ensuring all documentation is maintained or developed where necessary
· Providing regular maintenance and support functions on peripherals and environmental components within a large geographical area and after hours to ensure continued availability
· Manage operational incidents to ensure that service is resumed in the shortest time with minimal disruption to the business
This role would be the right fit for an enthusiastic individual who has excellent teamwork skills whilst being able to demonstrate logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills
The following is required:
· Minimum 3 years' experience in a Network role within a corporate infrastructure network
· Cisco switches and firewall experience
· Symantec end point protection suite
· Experience with NW and WIFI technologies
· Azure, SharePoint and FortiGate experience
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.