We are looking for a Mine Production Coordinator to work on an 8/6 roster.
- Location: Olympic Dam Mine, SA
- Length of contract: Full Time / Permanent
Your main responsibilities
This exciting role will see you engaging with a wide variety of stakeholders across maintenance, mine, planning, and production, to identify, scope, resource, and execute key enabling activities that support the success of the Acid Plant of the smelter. As the Mine Production Coordinator, your responsibilities include;
- Engaging others and influencing peers through collaborative relationship building and negotiation.
- Managing multiple conflicting priorities and utilizing strong decision-making skills to achieve the best outcome for production execution.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career with a supportive, innovative, and diverse thinking site team, focused on improvements and development opportunities for an engaged workforce.
Ideally, you are a Mechanical Engineer with previous Mining onsite experience at a Processing Plant. Definite advantage if you have minimum 3 years experience working at Olympic Dam. To be successful for this role, you will have;
- Strong understanding of Mining Methodologies (essential).
- Leadership experience within a Mine Production Department (highly regarded, but not essential).
- Good computer skills in MS Office programs – SAP highly regarded.
- Previous experience working in a work-managed environment (ideal).
- Commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
Join us at easy skill
Easy Skill is changing the way we work. We supercharge teams around the world and transform people into a competitive advantage. With the right people power, anything is possible.
We align technical project needs with the world's best talent. We've completed over 584 assignments to date and counting. We connect the right people, skills, and knowledge with the right projects to shape a better future.
Joining the Easy Skill crew is signing up for the adventure of a lifetime. We help our candidates realize their career ambitions and transcend borders. We serve global leaders across a variety of industries such as mining, energy, construction, oil and gas, industrial, and defense sectors.