What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager in our ServiceNow practice, you will be leading a team/s to design, configure, build and deliver an industry leading and innovative product to the client.
You will be the project lead responsible for:
• Coordinating with other architects, developers, program and project management about project LOE, project tasks, project progress and risks.
• Leading team(s) for application software development, technical oversight, design, configuration, and deployment for ServiceNow implementation.
• Authoring required documentation, briefings, models and designs including SLAs and various technical standards in support of the application(s)
• Serves as SME for ITSM & ITOM best practices, processes and applications.
• Key point of contact for application-specific issues, questions, and solutions for IT leadership, staff, and other Contractors.
• Mentors more junior level developers in ServiceNow Development, Best Practices and Agile Development
You will also assist with practice and business development activities including ServiceNow solution development and proposal development.
About the team
Never expect a boring day in our Tech, Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of clients - from consumer goods, mining, financial services, to telecommunications. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
You will have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working with the ServiceNow platform in addition to technology development, engineering project management, business process and process delivery. In addition, you will have the following:
• Demonstrated experience in leading implementation project teams to delivery in a consulting environment
• ServiceNow architect experience especially in ITSM, ITOM, and Scoped Applications along with strong platform technical expertise in ITSM and ITOM with Certified Implementation Specialist certifications with ServiceNow
• Preferred ITOM architect experience in some or all ITOM application areas (Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Operational Intelligence, Cloud Management)
• Experience in integration of ServiceNow with alternate tools/platforms and the ability to lead design sessions to architect the integrations.
• Strong understanding of the SDLC cycle with experience in an Agile environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices Incident management, problem management and change management.
• Strong stakeholder management experience at senior levels
• Advanced command of communication and analytical tools is preferred e.g. MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
• Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.