We are looking for a Locum Dentist to fill in for Maternity Leave from now until the end of December 2021 in our private practice located in rural Darwin. The work would include 4 days/ week (note: days are not consecutive) or 5 days when we have a room available.
This is a great opportunity for the right applicant to experience our tropical lifestyle which includes excellent fishing and camping opportunities; whilst working within a modern, well-equipped dental practice performing all aspects of general dentistry including paediatric dentistry. We are seeking an experienced dentist who can operate independently with strong people skills, a caring attitude and excellent clinical ability. Applicants must be competent in performing a full range of dental treatments. A high standard of personal presentation and exceptional communication skills are essential.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant should have:
- · Excellent communication skills with patients
- · Excellent level of English
- · Confidence in all forms of restorative dentistry and emergency care
- · Good work ethic and desire to expand skillset
- · A minimum 1 year experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards.
- · Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- · An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- · Current professional indemnity insurance
- · Organised, with a strong work ethic
- · Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
- · Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
- · Able and willing to work well in a team environment
- · Calm and confident with a positive attitude