IQVIA is looking to recruit a passionate Lab Technician to work in Concord Hospital as part of a clinical trial, processing and packaging blood samples.
This role is casual 2 hours a day, 1-2 days a week starting as soon as possible
Training is provided, you will need to be available 2x half days for this
- Min of 2 years experience in a Lab setting processing and packaging blood samples or similar products
- Willingness to learn and develop
- High attention to detail
- Strong ability to multitask
- Able to commit to the scheduled weekly hours
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident
If you are interested in this position please apply via the link and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact should your skills and experience meet our requirements
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.