Industrial Asset ManagerLakemba, New South Wales, au
Company: Redpath Partners
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-07-31 19:19:12
Our client is a multi-sector specialist Real Estate investor and manager who have assets across Australia and New Zealand. They have a proven track record of repositioning their assets to create value for their customers and stakeholders.
They have developed a unique brand and culture influenced by inclusion and new ideas. They encourage passion, creativity, and diverse thought, and urge their people to share their ideas, concepts and solutions to tackle challenges that arise.
The Asset Manager’s role is to deliver optimal investment performance by conceptualising, formulating and delivering value-add initiatives across the portfolio, bringing together a wide range of skills and stakeholders across the disciplines of asset repositioning, leasing, property management, capex management and capital transactions.
Primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Create or assist in the setting and implementation of asset strategies to optimise investment performance.
- A clear focus on investment performance by targeting income and capital growth opportunities through leasing, valuation, development/repositioning, or sales processes in line with agreed strategic objectives.
- Supervise external Property Managers, Facilities Managers and Leasing Agents to ensure asset strategy targets are met through ongoing relationship management.
- Maintain and manage a high level of service to customers.
- Negotiate lease transactions and manage legal documentation process end to end
- Actively monitor and assess the industrial market including understanding the positioning of the assets in the market and its competitors.
- Valuation co-ordination including briefing valuers, supplying, and checking the accuracy of property information and reviewing draft valuations.
- Work with and provide expert information to the transaction team during the acquisition & disposal processes within required timeframes.
- Integrate newly acquired properties into the portfolio, including the appointment of property and leasing managers and other consultants as required.
- Monitor property performance indicators such as rents, building outgoings and arrears to ensure they are within benchmark ranges.
This role could suit a Senior Property Manager wanting the next step in their career, or an existing Asset Manager interested in joining a growth platform.
The successful candidate is required to hold the following requirements:
- A Bachelor Degree with emphasis in property or related discipline
- 5+ years proven experience in industrial real estate
- Strong market knowledge of industrial markets
- Strong market network with leasing agents and specialist consultants
- Ability to manage a team of external property service provider.
You must also possess:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of behavioural awareness in self and others
- Ability to maintain a high energy, positivity, creativity, be solutions driven, client orientated, dynamic and responsive
- Excellent relationship and trust building skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and manage competing priorities with a sense of purpose and act with urgency.
For more information please contact Ben Gregg at Redpath Partners on (02) 8071 4260 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org