Great opportunity to be part of the family and not treated like a number. Great hourly rates, options in rostering supporting work life balance.
NO NEED TO APPLY - SIMPLY CALL SONYA ON 0424 796 254 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
About the Client
Our Client is a leading water provider, delivering a diverse range of services to Central Queensland and surrounding mines. A locally based, well-established family operated business. They are looking for someone to join the team and be part of the family, not just a number. If you pride yourself on being a professional, are dedicated to providing efficient and friendly service, want to work in a state of the art workshop and respect working in a safe environment this is the role for you.
About the position
* Performing mechanical diagnosis and troubleshooting faults
* Service vehicles to a safe and high standard
* Carry out all repairs on Kenworth water trucks, prime movers and trailers
* Complete all required paperwork (i.e. fault reports in an accurate and timely manner)
* Contribute to the workshop maintenance and comply with all WHS quality standards
* Trade Qualified with experience in maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair.
* Excellent troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic skills
* Knowledge of Kenworth Trucks, Cat and Cummins engines
* Experience with Eaton and Allison transmissions
* High awareness of safety in the workplace
* Self-motivated & trustworthy strong time management skills
* Attention to detail & initiative
* A proven ability to work as part of a team and ability to maintain the workshop
* Current Drivers, HR and AC licences desired.
* Optional rostering 7/7 or 5/2
* State of the art facilities, including 6 bay workshop with built in break tester/pit
* Full Time, ongoing position with opportunity for immediate start
* Attractive hourly rates $37 - $57hour ( Negotiable based off experience) + Super
* Join the business and be treated as part of the family, friendly, supportive are safe working environment
All applicants will be required to undergo and pass a Coal Board Medical and National Criminal History Check.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
REFER A FRIEND AND IF WE PLACE THEM IN A FULLTIME ROLE,
YOU RECEIVE A $500 GIFT CARD.