Are you in search of a progressive company that can provide a solid platform for your career development?
Are you tired of working crazy hours and looking for a work-life balance?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is undergoing a stage of accelerated growth. They are famous for the venues that they have built. As a result, they are expanding their venues further and are looking for a Head Chef to join the team.
What we are looking for:
Given the recent growth of our client, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of organising, teaching, and leading productive kitchen teams.
Why the role has become available:
Our client runs a well-renowned venue in Melbourne North West. They are on a mission to provide the local community with good quality food and drink served with their unique style.
They understand that serving their daily customers requires skill, passion, and hard work. Their team set out to do anything in their power to ensure their customers leave with a smile.
The role of the Head Chef will include:
Running the kitchen- Preparation and delivery of hot and cold food offerings. Oversee processes and systems to ensure smooth flow of the kitchen.
Organising and Leading- Working with the team to build out rosters, provide training, organise the kitchen to ensure high-quality food is served to their customers.
Creativity- Work to ensure that menus are seasonal and are ahead of the trend with taste and presentation. Work on new ideas and food offerings.
Future Planning- Collaborate with the Leadership team to provide your input on future projects and best delivery.
Key requirements for the role:
- 2 + years experience in a similar Head Chef position.
- Ability to communicate, train, lead and motivate a team to work towards the common goal of producing a good service and enjoying your work!
- A keen eye for detail and upholding standards and processes within the team.
- Staying ahead of industry trends, with a thirst to improve the kitchen and offerings.
Our client provide a supportive working environment, such benefits include:
- Clear route of progression for those who are looking to develop their career and play a part in the company's growth.
- A supportive leadership team who commits time and training into their team.
- Competitive package for the right candidate
This is the opportunity to work with a company that have clear plans for growth over the next 12months and beyond. If you are hungry and motivated to take your career to the next level, then we want to hear from you.
Click apply and we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.