Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Accenture is looking for passionate and customer obsessed AWS cloud developers and AWS solutions architects to join our AWS Practice. You will help drive innovation, build differentiated solutions, and define new customer experiences for our customers (and customers, customers). You'll work with smart people across our industry specialist organisations, and technology groups to help our customers get the most out of AWS in their cloud journey.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
- Contribute or author blogs, whitepapers, presentations on AWS technical and strategic topics
- Contribute to the Accenture AWS community meetups, assets and tools
- A system engineering or developer background with the ability to learn quickly and share your knowledge with the broader team.
- You'll have hands on keyboard AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services, with deeper capabilities and interests in specific services.
- Scripting capability and the ability to develop AWS environments as code
- A mindset of automate everything, with experience demonstrating this.
- Public cloud automaton tooling and scripting experience - CFn, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and the like.
- Experience with at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages)
- Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:
- Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- CloudFormation and third party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- Must have at least 1 AWS Associate or Professional Certification
- Salary range AUD 80-160K .
The AWS Practice within is home to our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture's more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture's most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture's most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world's largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs - every decision, every day - and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.