- Are you a gardener that is looking for more permanent work?
- Have you worked as a gardener in the past and looking to re-enter the industry?
- Are you newly trained in horticulture and looking for a great start to your working career?
Then I think we can help...
We are one of Melbourne's leading lawn and garden maintenance companies, and we are now looking for hard-working and passionate gardeners to help us look after some of the most prestigious homes in Melbourne.
Our purpose at Must Have Maintenance is to create the highest standard of residential garden maintenance. Core to living our purpose is developing a great team that consistently delivers exceptional jobs for our customers throughout the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
You will enjoy working at Must Have Maintenance for many reasons:
- Our wages are competitive.
- Full-time work opportunities.
- Ongoing coaching and training to help you develop and polish your skills.
- Working on some of the most prestigious properties in Melbourne.
- A company that celebrates the wins, keeps things simple, seeks and embraces new solutions, and cares for its people.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a gardener with Must-Have Maintenance, you will be responsible for a portfolio of residential properties. You will attend each site with another team member and your main role will include maintaining and improving the lawns and garden areas of each property.
- Working with clients to provide exceptional customer service.
- Planning work and managing job sites.
- All aspects of lawn and garden maintenance including mowing, edging, hedge trimming, pruning, weeding, fertilizing, pest and disease control, etc.
- Organizing and managing equipment.
Applicants with the following will be viewed favorably:
- Reliable, punctual, and hard-working.
- Well presented with good communication skills.
- Passion for providing high-level customer service.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Physically fit.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Police Check / Working With Children Check.
- I have a current Australian driver’s license (can be Probationary).
- I can provide evidence of gardening experience.
- I have strong attention to detail.
- Ideally, you have a Certificate III Horticulture.
- I have a good understanding of common plant names and pruning techniques.
- I can demonstrate a natural commitment to the field of horticulture and gardening practices.
- I am a friendly and hardworking individual.
- I’m good at customer service, I am punctual, and take pride in a job well done.
- I like to problem-solve.
- I want the responsibility.
- I wake up every morning ready to execute the day’s tasks.
- I care about my clients, my co-workers, and the company I work with.
- I am flexible, coachable, and excited to learn.
- I am looking for a company with growth opportunities.
What to do now:
Email your cover letter to Rory (rory@musthm) explaining why you are a perfect fit for this role. Please also attach your resume.