Regal Care Pty Ltd provides person-oriented NDIS and Home Care services across all areas of Melbourne, Victoria. We offer compassionate and respectful support to the aging population and people with disabilities to empower them to maintain their independence and lead their best lives.
We welcome all and pride ourselves in being an inclusive place of employment.
Join our supportive, friendly team that provides learning and growth opportunities within school-friendly hours.
- Cert IV in Individual support or any related field(Home, Community, Aged Care, Disability, etc).
- 1-year of home care experience (or Cert III in Individual Support or any related field + 3 years of experience).
- Manual Handling Certificate.
- Current Food Safety Certificate.
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Working with Children Check.
- Comprehensively Insured Car.
- Current Vehicle Registration.
- Specialist Training (Autism, Dementia, etc).
- Demonstrate Regal Care values in-home care service environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of work health and safety in-home care service environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of person-centered support in-home care service environment.
- Demonstrate duty of care in-home care service environment.
- Commitment to be available to work at least 3 days a week.
- Commitment to do a variety of shifts including domestic assistance.
- Experience in mental health would be an advantage.
- A base rate as per the Social, Community, Home Care, and Disability Services Industry Award
- A shift allowance pending the meeting of the required criteria.
- Vehicle allowance for traveling between client locations/ shifts.
Since 2017, Regal Care has been the preferred provider for many NDIS participants across Melbourne and the reliable home care partner for many others. We are friendly, fast, and focused on our clients.
About Regal Care Pty Ltd:
Regal Care is a purpose-driven business offering home care services in the Greater Melbourne Region. Our services are available to participants of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), approved claimants of WorkSafe Victoria and the Transport Accident Commission (TAC), and individuals recovering from recent hospitalizations and anyone who require help at home.Since 2017, Regal Care has been the preferred provider for many NDIS participants across Melbourne and the reliable home care partner for many others. We are friendly, fast, and focused on our clients.