What will your typical day look like?
As a ServiceNow Consultant you will have the opportunity to collaborate with business analysts, experienced strategists, visual designers, software engineers and testers to deliver an industry leading and innovative product.
This is a client facing role where you will be working as part of a team gathering technical and business requirements in workshops, developing and documenting standards, templates, business rules and designing, configuration and building of the solution and implementation – no day will be the same.
About the team
Never expect a boring day in our Tech, Strategy & Transformation team. Every project is different and exciting as you gain experience across a range of clients - from consumer goods, mining, financial services, to telecommunications. Supported with comprehensive training, our tech advisors have a strong foundation in technology and tools that allow us to radically improve and transform IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
Enough about us, lets talk about you.
You will have solid ServiceNow development experience with deep functional and technical knowledge of the platform with relevant ServiceNow certifications (Certified Implementation Specialist is a must). In addition, you will have the following:
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Strong ServiceNow technical expertise in ITSM and ITOM with Certified Implementation Specialist certifications with ServiceNow
• Experience in implementation projects and end to end SDLC development and delivery on ServiceNow
• Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices Incident management, problem management and change management.
• Experience in integration of ServiceNow with alternate tools/platforms.
• Ability to engage with business stakeholders to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs
• Strong ability to provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems
• Advanced command of communication and analytical tools is preferred e.g. MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel
• Ability to communicate complex / technical issues to non-technical audiences
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.