Looking to work at the forefront of a global education revolution? This role may be for you.
We are a mission-driven team with the goal of helping students unlock their full potential through technology and global connection. We match each student with a personalized team of online mentors to help accelerate their academics, extracurriculars, and applications, ultimately preparing them for top university admissions.
Our Australian team is growing rapidly. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to help us expand our presence.
This is a full-time position based in Sydney, Australia, with flexible hours. Must have high-level Chinese & English reading and writing skills.
What are the main responsibilities for this role?
This role will be focused on developing and furthering Crimson's market presence in the Australian landscape within new and existing areas.
- Plan and execute marketing events and campaigns to generate high-quality leads to continually feed in a healthy sales pipeline.
- Creation and implementation of marketing collateral to create positive customer experiences and increase enrolments
- Work closely with the global marketing team to tailor events, PR content, landing pages, social posts, FB, Adwords, Emails & more to promote local events and initiatives.
- Support the end-to-end planning, execution, and optimisation of local marketing campaigns with support extended to other countries as necessary.
- Coordination of specific outreach tactics including expos, seminars, webinars, school talks, and related event support.
- Handle student and parent support conversations, over the phone and in person.
- Monitor leads and enrolments from marketing across all channels (Events, PR, FB, Content, Emails, PR, SEO & more) with weekly/monthly progress reporting, customer behaviour, and user experience.
- Manage Australian Chinese Social Media Accounts such as WeChat official account and groups, Little Red Book, and others.
- Create and localize content for Crimson Australia account and manage the content marketing calendar.
- Support other local content needs such as editing or proofreading offsite SEO and PR articles, etc
- Share best practices with global marketing colleagues while adapting new ideas for Australia
- Able to operate and manage various digital marketing channels independently.
- Manage potential and current clients with good customer service skills to maintain high service satisfaction. These may include but are not limited to: Manage WeChat group inquiries, respond to clients‘ requests promptly in various communication channels, and follow up on lukewarm unconverted leads.
- Generating articles and write-ups for the Australian Chinese Market
- Willing to step in to assist the team in areas where help are needed
- Have a sharp eye for details
- Great sense and knowledge of the International Education market trends
Sales Development Representative:
- Making calls and responding to inquiries from leads to qualify them from the sales process, ensuring that data is diligently, accurately entered, and managed within Crimson's CRM system.
- Updating the records of these leads and tracking their movements to the next stage of the sales pipeline
What skills and experience are required?
- 2+ years of marketing experience in the education industry and full-cycle event management
- A passion for delivering outstanding services throughout
- Fluency in writing and speaking for both English and Mandarin is required
- Graphic design skills and proficiency in Microsoft suite is a must
- Must be a high achiever, ability to work under fast pace and high pressure
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Experience in Chinese Media content writing is MUST
- Being familiar with salesforce is a plus
Why work for Crimson?
- Great culture - diverse, fast-paced and self-initiated
- A small and close-knit team
- Career progression opportunities
If you're passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.