Pattern is the No. 2 fastest-growing company in Utah and has also been named one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. 5000. In Australia, we have just won Best Digital Agency at the NORA Solution Partner Awards. Our strength in ecommerce consulting and digital marketing execution combined with our end-to-end marketplace reseller offering positions us as one of the leading full-service ecommerce providers.
We're looking for a smart, proactive person to join our team in a junior brand co-ordinator role.
About the role
The Brand Co-Ordinator position is responsible for trading and growing brands on marketplaces whilst offering operational support to the marketplaces team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison between the partner and marketplaces
- Assists brand managers to drive brand performance on marketplaces
- Handles requests from our business partners and brand managers
- Represents Pattern in the most professional way possible
- Keeps product listings healthy and functional
- Works with the digital marketing team to manage advertising campaigns
- Gathers and organizes new product information and creates listings
- Optimizes listings for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Inventory management, velocity planning & forecasting
- Pays attention to the details that set our product listings apart from competitors
- Thinks outside the box to improve business systems and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite & Google Drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven, organized, and proactive mindset
- High ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with the marketplace retail platform
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Presentation skills
- Previous experience working in a high-performing business environment
What we can offer
At Pattern, we embody our values - our team is made up of data-fanatic, partner-obsessed, game-changing doers. We are a fun, inclusive culture that loves to celebrate the success of our team and our clients. As well as working with the brightest and best in the business, we offer flexible working arrangements, 5 weeks annual leave and other generous benefits including Summer hours.