- Work close to home, with free parking on site!
- Enjoy a varied and challenging position
- Take advantage of generous staff benefits
Greenbank RSL operates 13 Sessions of Bingo per week and prides itself on having a great atmosphere and venue for our Bingo players with a high standard of service to boot!
About us ...
As a leading licensed venue in SEQ, Greenbank RSL is an impressive and modern venue encompassing a 300 machine gaming floor, Gardens Café, Grange Restaurant, multiple function rooms, Sports Bar, Entertainment Lounge and fully supervised Kids Club Room.
Partnered with 5 star customer service, our members and guests will receive a customised experience upon each and every visit.
About the Role …
As a Bingo Attendant, you will have an excellent knowledge of the rules and etiquette of Bingo and be available across varied session times of the week. You will have outstanding attention to detail and the ability to deliver genuine and exceptional customer service consistently. Accuracy and honesty is essential.
In this role, you will also be required to undertake the following duties:
- Greet all customers and project a positive, motivated and friendly image to guests and staff
- Delivery of customer service excellence to members and guests
- Provide a safe & clean environment by assisting in general cleaning duties to maintain an orderly and tidy venue
- Manage time effectively to ensure sessions start and finish on time
- Bingo ticket sales and conducting of bingo related promotional/raffle events
- Operate the bingo software and complete bookwork
About you …
As someone with previous experience in the hospitality or a customer related industry, you will possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service. You will have a willingness to build long-term relationships with customers and will have impeccable grooming, presentation and communication skills.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Honest and reliable
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- A willingness to learn and undertake training when required
- Ability to coach and guide others when require
- Accurate data entry skills
- Accuracy with paper work and excellent numeracy skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Sound, mature judgement
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience is a distinct advantage
- Statutory licences of RSA and RSG are essential
- Working rights in Australia
If you are interested in expressing your interest in this role, simply complete the application process and we’ll be in touch.
No recruitment agencies please