Lovisa was created out of a need for on-trend fashion jewellery at ready-to-wear prices. Our trend spotting departments worldwide take inspiration from couture runways and current street style to deliver new, must-have styles to our customers.
We are a fashion-forward jewellery brand that caters to every woman, with 150 new styles being delivered to stores each week. We give exceptional customer service and apply our core belief, “It’s about the customer, always” in everything we do.
Established in Australia Lovisa launched its first store in 2010, Since then Lovisa has opened over 550 stores across 20 countries: New Zealand, The United States, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Store Manager to join our team!
Lovisa will offer :
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- Fantastic discounts!
- Incentives Galore!
- Ear Piercing Training!
- A culture that is committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest and most successful global retail brand!
What we are looking for!
- Do you love working in a team environment dedicated to offering an exceptional experience to your Customer?
- Are you a leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Are you motivated and driven to deliver great results?
- Are you a great communicator and confident in building great relationships?
- Do you have an eye for fashion and are in the know on all the latest trends?
Then we would love to talk to you about a becoming a stylist with Lovisa!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience as an Assistant Store Manager, with the ability to create a team environment, coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results
- The passion to work within a team to deliver great results
- Strong background in retail sales
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills - Enthusiasm and initiative
- A love for fashion and great confidence to style your Customer with any look they want to create!
If you are seeking a fast paced and exciting successful career with a variety of continued opportunities and with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!