Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) is the industry leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments, such as Laser Hair Removal, Cosmetic Injections and Skin Treatments.
Our business was recently acquired by one of the world’s largest Private Equity firms (KKR) who have invested to support the next phase of LCA’s growth journey.
LCA is a franchise-based business. Each location LCA opens is a 50/50 partnership between the Franchisee and LCA, which means we have a significant vested interest in the success of each and every clinic.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this position is responsible for developing business performance, people and customer service, to grow market share, maximise sales, earnings and profits.
Your role is to provide 1:1 support to our Nominated Managers and Clinic Managers, supporting them with business plans, enabling them to implement business initiatives and finding practical solutions to deliver customer excellence and increased store profitability.
• Support clinics with development of business plans aligned to business strategies
• Work with clinic managers and clinic teams to execute operational plans
• Support new clinics to achieve targets
• Improve clinic profitability through better productivity and cost management
• Ensure clinics positively represent the brand at all times and educate best practice
• Work with clinic teams to develop a high standard of customer service
• Build positive relationships with clinics and foster a partnership approach
• Support the delivery of talent plans in clinics
Your Background/ qualifications:
• Multi-site retail management experience
• Health/beauty industry experience highly regarded
• Outstanding people management and leadership skills
• Motivation and enthusiasm to drive a high performing culture
• Ability to improve customer outcomes and performance standards through on the job training and coaching
• Sales orientated to achieve targets and drive performance
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, organisational and planning skills
• Immaculate presentation
• Previous franchise experience would be a preference
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• We lead the industry in innovation, competitive pricing, clinical standards and exceptional customer service - creating Australia’s most experienced clinics
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• Exciting culture, which is fast-paced and dynamic as we grow into international markets
• We’ll continue to stay at the forefront of the industry and innovate with new products and advanced treatments, such as Kleresca, Cool sculpting and Micro Filler
• We were awarded the Franchise Council of Australia Emerging Franchisor of 2018 and in 2018 were ranked in the top 50 of the Smart50 Awards
• We have the strictest standards for safety and clinical governance
• Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our company values are inclusiveness, integrity and empowerment
This role will require you to travel for extended periods of time. Flexibility to work in a retail environment during late night trading, weekends and public holidays are required.