Remuneration: $67k + Super + Commissions ($80k OTE)
As the head of a marketing team you will manage the day to day needs of each client, whilst building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing and executing promotional campaigns, brand management and delivering high value service.
- Develop and recommend strategies to foster successful promotions and client brand advancement
- Plan and coordinate advertising and marketing campaigns
- Direct advertisement placement and timing
- Work within operational budgets
- Meet KPIs as directed from time to time
- Train and mentor the marketing team
- Coordinate the work of junior marketing personnel and consultants & recruit as required
- Gather results and analyse data both during and post campaign, for effectiveness and process improvements
- Report on campaign performance and demographic trends
- Develop and recommend new strategies to respond to changed market circumstances
- Degree in business, marketing, advertising, information technology or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years experience is essential. This is not a graduate position.
- Experience managing the accounts for publicly listed companies
- Experience dealing with c-levels and above
- Excellent reporting skills
- Proven experience working within tight operational budgets meeting KPIs
- Experience leading/mentoring a team
You will be expected to travel for regional/interstate meetings as required.
All successful applicants will have a member of The Collective Org call to speak in regard to joining the team.