About THINK CHINA:
THINK CHINA is a digital marketing agency that assists Australian businesses unlock their opportunities in China. We assist businesses with end-to-end solutions including Chinese social media, web development, data analytics and marketing strategy.
Our clients come from a range of industries, including cosmetics, food, health supplements, travel, lifestyle, property and government business chambers.
The Think China office is located on Clarence Street, 3 minutes away from Townhall train station.
Do you love WeChat and Weibo? Are you passionate about social media? This digital marketing agency is searching for a Chinese Social Media Specialist to join its Sydney CBD office.
If you have fantastic written and spoken Chinese and English skills, this is your chance to turn your love for social media into a career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin.
- Experience using Chinese social media, including WeChat and Weibo
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience working in Australia
- A good eye for detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
The following skills are an advantage:
- Experience managing a corporate/business social media account
- NAATI certificate or other translation accreditation
- Work experience in a marketing or media agency
- Background in business or marketing
Your duties will include the following:
- Supporting social media staff in maintaining our clients' social media calendars
- Creating and publishing posts on WeChat and Weibo on behalf of our clients
- Translating content from English to Chinese, and Chinese to English
- Monitor engagement and enquiries on social media profiles
- Keep up to date with consumer trends on Chinese social media
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year